GHD V Gold Classic Kit - new straightener for my hair :)

I was in need for a new hair straightener as my old one decided to die on me. 
There´s nothing like a good quality hair straightener so I was super happy when I came across this offer. This kit has the same price as the straightener alone!
I love GHD straighteners and it is so much better for my hair than the cheap ones you can get everywhere...


I got the classic styler, paddle brush (sooo pretty!), two sectioning clips and a bottle of heat protectant.
I´ve tried the heat protectant a few times, but I don´t really know what to say about it yet.. I don´t think I´m a huge fan. It smells kinda like male perfume.. and my hair does not get soft at all... But the paddle brush is super nice and so good. Heat protectant or not, it was a pretty good deal!

The classic gold styler is suitable for all types of hair and lengths, which is nice for me because of my super thin/fine short natural hair, and for when I wear thick long extensions :)

It heats up in a matter of seconds, ready to use! You can´t choose how high or low you want the temperature, and that might be a con if you need to protect your hair a bit extra. But then simply this is not the straightener for you. I try to be careful with heat tools in general, so I don´t mind..:)

What type/brand of hair straightener do you use/is your favorite?

No comments