*HAUL* Redken, Joico, Tangle Teezer, Anastasia, Mineral Hygienics.

I haven´t been too obsessed about caring for my hair lately, and I decided to do something about it and treated my hair with some new products :-)





1. & 2. Redken All Soft Shampoo & Conditioner
I just had my new extensions put in and I need something to keep them smooth and shiny - therefore Redken All Soft. Gives a lot of moisture!
If you´re wearing extensions like me be sure not to get any conditioner at you bonds/tape. Also be careful with the use of this shampoo.. Only if your hair is very dry, then maybe use something lighter.

3. Redken Satinwear 02 Blow Dry Lotion
A light lotion that gives plenty of heat protection. Does not weigh your hair down and does not leave it greasy. One of my absolute favorites!

4. Redken Two Smooth 03
First time trying this and it will forever be staying in immediate reach. I can reapply this throughout the whole day and it does not leave my hair greasy. It´s a two component product - one that smoothes you hair and one that strengthens.

5. Joico K-Pak Split End Mender
Really looking forward to be using this! I don´t have any split ends yet so I can´t see the mending part, but definitely use this for protection as well.

6. Tangle Teezer Original Pink
For keeping your hair healthy a good brush is alpha omega.

7. Anastasia Brow Wiz "Brunette/Dark Brown"
I´ve tried to so hard to live without it. I can´t do it, my brows can´t do it, my makeup routine can´t do it. I just need this in my life and I can finally say I have a ultimate holy grail product. THIS<3

8. Mineral Hygienics Mineral Foundation "Tan Medium"
Giving this brand another shot. However I´ll admit the timing is not perfect. My skin does not like powder foundation during fall&winter. Also the color is a bit darker than the one I used to have (even though it´s the same).

9. TESTER Agadir Argan Oil Moisture Masque
Always up for testers! Especially ones like this that actually contain enough for at least a whole try!!
New to this brand, but have been wanting the "Agadir Heat Shield 450".. It´s a bit pricey, any recommendations?

2 comments

  1. ŠŠ½Š½Š°-ŠŠ»ŠøŠ½Š° Š“ŠµŠ²ŠµŠ»ŃŽŠŗNovember 17, 2014 at 4:17 PM

    I invite you to join the giveaway on my blog, you can win a coat here :

    http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/2014/11/oasap-giveaway-win-warm-coat.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need something helping my hair so I will try some products between these :)
    xx
    Cary
    http://c--makeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete