FOTD/MOTD - ♡ HUGE personal news ♡

A picture of Blue and gold smokey eye

I officially feel a little old, but it´s with heaps of joy that I can announce that yesterday afternoon - I became an aunt!!

I can´t wait to meet my sis and the little baby boy today!

Even though I´m not the hugest fan of children, this is pretty awesome and I´m sure this lil guy´s gonna melt my heart ;-)



This does´t seem too important anymore, but I can also gladly announce, as the geek that I am, that my Cowboy Studio Lights arrived yesterday!
It´s a kit with three lamps with tripods, two of them with umbrellas.
They´re pretty basic as it´s only $59 from Amazon.com, but I guess it´s gonna work for my use. (I don´t really need it, I just wanted it so bad).
ANYWAY, long story short, I was super stoked when it arrived three days earlier than expected and could´t wait to try it out, but then I figured I need a voltage converter !! I think I even managed to short circuit one of the lamps !! And this voltage converter is impossible to get hold of where I live, so I had to order online, so now I have to wait 4 more days after all!!

And to turn that sad story into something cute - Happy Saturday everyone, and.... I`M AN AUNT!!!! :-)

xxoo Karla // Miss Delirium

13 comments

  1. Congrats! I'm an aunt too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is completely random but i really like your hair, is it a braid? or a plat and wrapped around? i wish i could do hair like this.
    And Congrats on becoming and Aunt, my sister was due yesterday but we are still waiting for him lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations sweety! :) So happy for you.. yayyyy! :D

    -Chaitra|Itspinkpot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing Blog. maybe want folow each other? I folow your blog, Twitter and instagram :)

    Http://smellofpeony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post was really helpful....Super Glue or Cyanoacrylate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Chaitra! :) I´m gonna be such a crazy aunt, he is absolutely adorable!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations ,,,, have a great time ahead.

    Regards - http://www.jomso.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!


    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohh great to heard that you became an aunt ... you can really give them kids dresses it will be a perfect gift

    ReplyDelete
  10. Designer Bridal Saree is perhaps the desire of every single girl in this world to look amazing on her wedding day.
    It is certainly important that the bride must be the star of the show.The most beautiful woman at the wedding venue.
    In India,Designer Bridal Saree are the most obvious choice for the Young Ladies & Girls.There are many Designer Bridal Saree in our site...
    For more...
    Plz visit:-Wedding Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  11. You can buy from our large and diverse collection of salwar kameez, party wear suits, bollywood collection, cotton kurtis, Anarkali suits,Bollywood saree and many other products.....
    We Have Some For You In Your Budget....
    For more…
    Anarkali Salwar Kameez

    ReplyDelete