The Body Shop Colourglide Lip Color "Iced Pink" *Review & Swatches*

The Body Shop Colourglide Pink Lipstick Iced Pink

This is The Body Shop Colourglide Lip Color in "73 Iced Pink" - as I told you before I'm not a particular fan of frosted finish and this might fall under the category of just that.
For a change I didn't swatch this in store, I just thought it would look good anyway - and thankfully, despite frosty finish, it does!



This is not the same range as the Colourglide Shine, this is a lot harder to apply but it does not feel cakey or dry. And it is definitely not as shiny! But to me this is fine, it's really just for those days you want something on your lips but you don't want them to stand out to much.
A nice pink really goes with almost everything, in my opinion;) 

It's definitely not just for A/W, I can imagine this would look absolutely GORGEOUS with tan, sun-kissed skin on the beach next summer - can't wait! And if I dye my hair pink again, it will be perfect :)

The Body Shop Colourglide Iced Pink Lipstick Swatch
The Body Shop Colourglide Iced Pink Lipstick Swatch

Oh, and if my design looks a bit messy from time to time it is only because I´m fixing it :)
I had the lovely Jacenda LeeAnn to do my design a while ago, but I just had to fix some things myself now, but the header (without the navbar) and the profile picture is made by Jacenda LeeAnn :)

Do you have a favorite pink lippie?


xxoo Karla // "Miss Delirium"

No comments