FOTD // MOTD :)



I had a dentist appointment early, early this morning so didn't bother doing my make-up until I got home and I just ended up playing around with some new lipsticks and glosses.
I bought a new foundation yesterday, but I feel it's a bit too light for me. Don't get me wrong, it seems to match perfectly, and it probably does too, I just feel uncomfortable without a tan :O


For the eyes I just did a basic neutral shadow, but with some warmer pigments than the regular brown shades I use :)
I'm waiting for my Sleek Palettes I ordered the other day and can't wait to play around with them!


Here's my FOTD // MOTD :)





Hair in a bun and glasses!


FACE:
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer.
IsaDora Foundation Wake Up Make-up spf 20 Shade 02. (Don't feel comfortable with such light shade..)
Maybelline Super Stay 24hr Concealer Light/Beige Clair 02.
Maxfactor Pressed Powder.
MUA Blusher Shade 05.

EYES: 
MAC Prep + Prime Vibrancy Eye Primer
Clinique Concealer for under eyes.
Georgio Armani Concealer for under eyes.
Eyeshadows from Viva La Diva Eyeshadown Palette.
Bourjois Black Liquid Eyeliner.
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Nude Kohl Liner for waterline
Loreal Telescopic Noir/Black Mascara.
Ardell EyeLashes and Glue


BROWS:
Anastasia Brow Wiz in shade Caramel
Milani Brow Fix darkest powder + shimmer for highlight.
Loreal le Corrector Perfect Match Concealer 1 Ivory for contouring around brows.



LIPS:
Loreal Lip Tint/Gloss 402 Milady (nice shade, but weird formula)


xxoo Karla // ‘‘Miss Delirium’’





Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment

  1. Ohh I love that lip colour! I can't wait for mine to come in the mail...can't wait to try out the plum/wine look lips! xx -b.

    ReplyDelete