BLOGtober 24th - FOTD & Apple Cake Recipe :)




Thank you so much for birthday wishes!!

I baked two cakes today and asked my grandfather if he wanted to come over for coffee and cake :)

Before he arrived I went to have a coffee with some friends.
I absolutely love my new Body Shop Color Crush lipstick!



This cake is just insane if I may say so myself.
It is also suuuuper easy to make! I don´t know if the picture makes it look that delicate, but trust me. It is soooo good :)



Apple Cake Recipe:

3 eggs.
135 grams sugar.
190 grams flour.
3 teaspoons baking soda.
3 teaspoons vanilla sugar.
1/2 box (about 250grams) of vanilla pastry cream.
2 desilitre créme fraiche.
As many apples as you want!

  1. Mix eggs and sugar for about 8 minutes until fluffy.
  2. Mix flour, vanilla sugar and baking soda - then add little by little into eggs/sugar.
  3. Mix this together.
  4. Add crème fraiche and vanilla pastry cream.
  5. Blend until everything is smooth and even.


I usually then layer the cake "dough" and the apples. I start with the cake and then a layer of apples. 

I then sprinkle (a lot) of cinnamon and sugar on top and then another layer of cake and apples.
Finish with cinnamon and sugar.



Middle section in oven 180 degrees for about 60-70 minutes.

It´s supposed to be a little "sticky".


When finished I find it the best to leave it for a while to cool down and let the cake "set".
It´s even better the next day!




xxoo Karla


2 comments

  1. Ohhh that cake looks amazing! I've got to make it ;)

    And I love your hair in a pony tail girl, so nice!

    xx -b.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woww, you look absolutely amazing in this pic! <33 love that lip color:)
    and thanks a lot for this yummi recipe! hope i'll get the chance to try it out once:) i bake really rarely lol.
    sounds like you had a beautiful birthday, dear:)
    love xx

    ReplyDelete