BLOGtober 17th - MOTD & FOTD ~Fall Makeup Look~




Feels good to bring out my lashes again! It's been a while!
I usually didn't take my lashes off for nobody, but after being chained to my glasses it just comes down to practical issues wearing such long lashes to be honest :(
Well, however it feels good to wear them for at least a short while:)

I used my MAC Diva lipstick today lined with MAC Nightmoth and I LOVE IT!
I was going to buy Cyber, which was, not surpisingly, sold out - but I managed to remember to buy Diva instead - I've been wanting it for so long!



I used my Inglot palette today and loving every single thing about it :)
I just hope I can get that new Canon camera soon because my Samsung is really starting to annoy me.. It doesn't do well on macro, it doesn't pick up color too well + that it has a tendency to wash out whatever color it does pick up... 
Not ideal for makeup shoots in other words!!




I kinda like my brows today, but I might want to get my Anastasia Brow Wiz in one shade darker.
I have Brow Wiz in Caramel - and yes I know, I'm blonde - too dark eyebrows is not nice blahblahbah. I still want a darker one..;)



Red Cherry Lashes in #101 <3






xxoo Karla // ‘‘Miss Delirium’’



9 comments

  1. Oh.my.god. You look like a sexy vampire lady! Haha. I loooooove your makeup! Who would've ever thought that red lips and red eyeshadow would look that good together!? I'm impressed. And so happy you went with Diva. It's fantastic colour on you!

    xx -b.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow♥ your makeup is just flawless!:) I followed you on bloglovin♥ you can follow my blog too if you'd like;) hugs!

    www.lorietta.cz


    Lorietta Bloglovin profile

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooow these is perfection, your make up is flawless! beautiful lashes and what a wonderful lipstick color!
    kiss,mary
    http://www.maryloucinnamon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved your make up ..... ... following you back - follower no 293
    Hope you ll drop by mine as well ...
    XOXO
    http://www.swankyrana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! And your picture quality/camera makeup is amazing, any tips?! My makeup never looks as flawless and precise as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love this look! Your skin looks so flawless and those lashes really open your eyes! We wish we had a steady enough hand to line our eyes as perfectly as you do.

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow your make up is the bomb!so pretty and well applied!i wish i could do that :) beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your makeup, them eye lashes are great! Don't forget to check out my latest post I've tagged you!x x

    Jess x
    www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow your eyes look so amazing :) I personally think that dark eyebrows look really good on blonde hair :)

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete