BLOGtober 10th - Recent Hair Care Buys for my Damaged Hair



I started my day going to the gym (yaaaay:) and I ended my day getting my new extensions done!
I was supposed to show you and do a whole HOTD/FOTD but i'm afraid it will have to wait until tomorrow as I finishes a lot later that expected and yeah - not lookin' quite smokin' enough for pics on tha internet ya know..;) I'm just gonna show you my latest hair care buys instead!

I was really good to my hair and used over a year going back to my natural blonde, but the last procedures of bleaching have left my hair preeeeetty damaged - I don't want to dwell on that for any second longer...

Let me just show you what my latest hair-saving mission looks like:


1. Redken Diamond Oil Shatterproof Shine Intense // 2. Redken Diamond Oil Deep Facets Treatment // 3. Redken Iron Shape 11 Heat Styling.

I'll be posting more about these products as soon as they arrive. I'm just so excited to try out the new Diamond Oil range that I had to share it with you right away :)

Redken has always (since the very day I experienced it) been my FAVORITE brand. I love all my products from Redken and my hair is simply addicted to it.
I've used products from Redken for years personally, but I also had a lot of experience while attending the school of hairdressing - I used it every single day, both on my own hair and on my clients hair. I knew every single product from all their different ranges.

After I started working in the salon I - little by little - started using and testing out the products we have there, and even though a lot of the products are really good - for me (or for my hair), nothing is quite like my Redken:) So I've finally gone back and I feel a difference already.

However, I was desperate for some new treatments for my hair as it's just a catastrophe right now.
I'm using every product from the Extreme range, but I wanted another deep treatment.
And I needed a new heat protectant - which is absolutely necessary if you're gonna keep exposing that bleached hair to heat tools and hairdryer...!! That's really what messed my hair up...

Sooooo I'm just gonna leave it with that and I'll be telling you all about it as soon as they arrive, I can't wait!

Do you have a favorite hair care brand? 



xxoo Karla // ‘‘Miss Delirium’’



3 comments

  1. You're right, Redken is amazing! I love their hairsprays especially. For me, I always buy Bumble and Bumble shampoo and conditioner...either the super rich or creme de coco. My hair is always dry (curse of curly hair) so these products do wonders for me! I also use Moroccan oil on may hair every day...that is one product I will always buy again and again...and again!

    Can't wait to hear your reviews on your new products!

    xx -b.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try out RedKen, I have heard so many good things about it! My favourite hair care brand is Ojon, their Restorative Hair Treatment is amazing!!

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete