Sugarskullz - This is Halloween, Halloween, Halloween :)


Heeey!

So yesterday wasn´t really Halloween but since it was saturday it was right to celebrate with a drink or two ..or more:) Also I celebrated my birthday so it was purrrrfect :)

My sister and I didn´t get a whole costume, but we decided to be sugarskulls! Maybe not so original, but really fun and easy!! Half n´half - together we were one, hehe ;)

Doesn´t look as perfect when zoomed in tho, but it looked hella´cool in the not-so-bright-lights;)
There are sooooo many nice and incredible sugar skull looks out there, but this is a rather simple one:)
It was aweeeesomeeeee :-)

We were in such a hurry when we decided to go for the sugar skull look, so as soon as I get the time to sit down and really work with it I really wanna do another one that´s a little more perfect;)



Here´s some poor quality shots for ya, it´s not like I bring my canon to parteeey ;)



What´s a party without some mandatory camwhoring in the bathroom?!


Look at all my pretty rhinestones:)




Some of the products used:

Big green contacts
Red Cherry Lashes
Loose glitter and rhinestones
White face cream
Too Faced Deluxe Shadow Insurance Eye Primer
Sugarpill 2AM
Sugarpill Tako
Sugarpill Bulletproof
Sugarpill Poison Plum
Too Faced waterproof eyeliner
Too Faced The Return of SEXY palette


SO WHAT DID YOU DO FOR HALLOWEEN AND HOW ARE YOU DRESSING UP? :-)


9 comments

  1. You did this in a hurry?! You look absolutely amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great make up !!! would u like follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Such cool makeup! You're so talented! Just found your blog and am your newest follower on GFC #215! It would be great if you could check out my blog and follow back (if you'd like:)! Thanks:)!

    Rita @ www.CoastWithMe.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great blog!!!! xoxo

    http://talkingaboutfashion-beatrizfernandez.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks awesome! I wish I was that creative :)

    ReplyDelete