Finally got my 120 palette, 88 wam palette and 28 blush palette:)


So I finally clicked these palettes home!

I´ve been wanting them for a few years now, looking at them online, but never bothered buying them.

Last year my co-makeup-addict friend went on and purchased the 120 palette, and I´ve been jealous ever since! So now I finally purchased them myself too..:)

They´re so cheap, and is there actually any makeup-addicts out there left, that has not purchased these? ;P

They´re perfect for playing around with and trying out make up looks, practicing etc!

Some of the shades are highly pigmented and works perfectly for my non-professional use :)
I´ve experienced that some of the shades are harder to work with and not as pigmented as others, but hello, I got 208 shades in total now, and I guess I could live without a few ones ;-))

All in all it´s a great buy I would say :D

I won´t bother swathing 208 shades, there´s so many other reviews out there so I won´t bore you with another one ;)

From time to time a could always swatch the ones I really like and use in my makeup looks :-))

Can´t brag about me knowing all the ingredients and stuff. These are bought off eBay and are not e.g Coastal Scents branded. I guess they´re all made the same place anyway, I guess not the biggest difference!
My face hasnt swollen up yet so I´m not worried, ha ha! :)

Oh well one should take those things seriously tho, but this is not like a Mac copy or something :-)

Here´s my beauties! :D





Loving the hot pink and coral shades!




Have you had any fun with your palettes? :)







3 comments

  1. Oh wow, pretty makeup candy. I would love to see swatches of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool palette, I have the 120 shadows and this is my favorite palette!
    add to watch :)

    My English is poor, Do U understand me?

    ReplyDelete