I'm Back

Hi all :)


Thanks to a very nice friend from my class I now have a laptop that I can use :) Aww u got no idea how great it feels to be back online hehe :P

But I still miss my Mac and all my stuff that got lost :/
I had prepared so many new posts and photos for my blog, and everything is gone, even the photos that I hadnt got to put over on my usb harddrive yet:/ So I'm kinda set back a few steps. Please bear with me :)


(OFC its not the blog stuff thats is the worst things to loose, its everything else really, but u get it;)

I'm going to try to take some new photos of some of the new products I have bought/reviewed as soon as possible.. :)

And I'm looking at my google reading list, gosh I got SOME reading to do! Sooo many new and nice posts you got there people :) I got some catching up to do he he ;) Almost two weeks without mac/internet, not a good experience! :P

And thanks to all my new followers and commenters! ^^ <3

I gotta go sleep, getting up 0530 everyday zzZzzzzzzZZZZzzzz TTYS :)

1 comment

  1. Happy for you...I feel disconnected from everything without my laptop! Thanks for following me, I'll do the same for you!

    Good night!

    ReplyDelete