YSL Lipstick Cravings

 

Here are some lipsticks that I would love to have right now :)
 

The colors I long for is pink, purple-ish-pink and coral/orange!
I love YSL lippies, their colors, the formula and of course the packaging. 

Omg they're so niiiice!!!:)


Rouge Volupté Perle


# 110

# 107

# 108

Fard A Levres Rouge Pur


# 146 Romantic Pink
 # 22 Pink Celebration

Rouge Pur Shine

 
# 11 Pink Diamond

# 93 Pink Lychee
 
# 94 Blood Orange




Did you like these?

 

Is there one special you would want more than the others, which one?? :-)


13 comments

  1. I love the shade for the #107 :) super pretty. and btw I got a different pair of shoes from shoedazzle, i will post about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - I love YSL lippies. I want Pink Lychee~~~!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried YSL lipstick. But I like #105 and #107 the best! :)

    Now following!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the info. If I found it, I will try it!! :))
    These lipstics look awesome ;)

    Desislava
    http://truedreamcatcher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colors, I love the pink lycee color. I've been trying new shades of lipstick lately so I'd definitely try that.

    Nice post
    xoDale
    Thanks for stopping by too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the color is really pretty, but I always love YSL's packaging- it just looks so glam!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah it's too cool! You're already gone to London?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, so soon I hope for you! If I go I would full of videos and photos! I intend to do to me (Paris)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the colours!
    Neat post... wanna follow each other!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The blood orange shade looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete