Moving, New studies and Camera recommendations?

Just wanna inform you guys that I'm gonna be without internet for a couple of days I think (hopefully I'll have it again by tomorrow night already tho':)

Other news, I'm right in the middle of moving chaos, because I'm starting new studies tomorrow! Gosh, so exciting! I'm starting at a hairdresser academy, so finally I'm gonna be what I've been dreaming of for so many years :)



I've been so stressed the last few days, I didn't manage to get some time off work so I've been working nightshifts and it has totally blewed my plans on getting all the work with moving done on time..

AND I GOT NOTHING TO WEAR!

AND I HAVENT GOT MY NAILS DONE!

AND MY EXTENSIONS LOOK TERRIBLE!



Ok, just had to let that out ;)



Well, either way, I think tomorrow's gonna be a good day :) It will be exciting to meet new people, finally getting all the information about the studies that I've been wondering about lately, and I have a to-do list ready in my head that I can't wait to get done.


I wanna go to Zara to find some new clothes :)
***
Buy a wireless internet modem!
***
Buy new schoolstuff.
***
Buy a new camera


At home I have a Canon EOS 400D and my sister got a Canon EOS 600D, since the 400D isn't only mine, I can't bring it with me. So I'll need a new one for myself!

I don't want to spend too much money, and since I got quality cameras home, I don't need another one like that. I'm thinkin something in the price range $500 - $550.

And I want it to be smaller so it's easier to bring with me everywhere :)


Ofcourse it has to be a good camera, as I said I'm used to the canon cameras, and I don't want a camera thats takes crappy photos!

I have found two cameras in the price range that I mentioned:

Samsung NX100 w/iFn 20-50mm 


Olympus PEN E-PL1 kit

 

 

I got no single clue whether these cameras are good or not, or if they satisfies what I'm looking for...

 

Anyone here got any experience with these cameras?
 

Other recommendations?










 

No comments