REVIEW ~ My new Love - Dior Addict DiorKiss #465


Until recently I didn't know how it was like to be in love with other than my boyfriend...


Ok, that probably sounded dramatic, it's really not ;)

You see, I just got myself the new lovliest lipstick ever!

I guess I can admit that I have a "thing" for lipsticks, but that's not a bad thing is it? ;) And this one really satisfied my lust for a nice pink shade I've been wanting lately (btw I'm not talking about the matte pink, that's another I'm lusting for).





The Dior Addict Lipstick #465 Singulière gives you a simple shine and color, coat after coat.


It has a light melting texture which makes it very easy to apply. And it's very comfortable wearing:) Hydrating your lips :)
The shade is sooo nice, it's a sheer cool-toned light/soft pink - and it fits my skintone perfectly.



I enjoy the weightless balmy formula on my lips, especially now in the summer since I then like it a little lighter ;)


I like healthy looking lips, a dewy look, and not very dark colors.
In the tube the lipstick has a very bubblegummy bright pink color, which was the reason why it caught my eye while lipstickshopping ;)

I have to say that I wouldnt mind it looking as bright and bubblegummy on my lips too, but it's softer and more sheer when applied.

(BTW, if anyone has a good tips on a lipstick looking bright and bubblegummy pink ~ please tell me! :))

It has a high shine and leaves your lips with a wet look ~ no need for additional lipgloss :)





P.S: I also got the Dior Addict #253 Basic, which is a light cool pink with sparkles - I'll show it to you later.
 

P.P.S: I'm planning on taking a few more (and better) pictures to this post. E.g a good swatch image. For some reason I don't feel 100% satisfied. Please feel free to check back later if you want to, thanks :)



Will I buy this again? Absolutely YES. This is one of the lipsticks that are always going to come with me wherever I go.












A big ~ DiorKiss ~ to all my readers, and especially to all of my new followers! And to all of you that write such lovely comments to me! Thank you sweeties! :-*














So, tell me; What are your FAVORITE lipstick/s?


17 comments

  1. amazing blog and post! you really touched my heart 'cause i have a thing for lipsticks to:P..my favourite is film noir by mac..
    p.s.i'm following :)

    xxx


    http://www.chicefirock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh I love the Dior lipstick, the packaging is so elegant and the color looks fab on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That defo looks like my shade of pink!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am on Chanel rouge right now but after this review I'd love to try this Dior Lipstick!
    xx
    http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, that shades is a gorgeous fun shade!

    Oh I can't wait to get my hands on some DiorKiss lippies. I love their Dior lipglosses and heard so much about their new lippies.

    Have you tried maybe applying concealer on your lips before you apply the lipstick? Thats what I do when I want to either intensify or make the lip shade more pastel. I hope it works for a bubblegum shade =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving this color! I might have to pick it up!
    I'm loving all the mark.girl lipclicks right now they are so trendy for summer <3

    xo Jackie
    http://livingaftermidnite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic lip color! I absolutely adore the shade and it looks so perfect on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colour is totally cute, wanna try it ! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. my favourite is this simple red chanel one :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! Looks gorgeous on your lips!

    Thank you for your lovely comment, dear!

    Loves,
    Rowan

    www.redreidinghood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty shade!!!! Looks great on you <3
    Nice blog honey...I'm following!!!!
    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi!!I like your blog so much, really great lipstick color!
    Come and visit my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

    http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the color

    Visit: http://trendybutterfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please come check out my awards for you on my blog :-D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great lipstick color.
    Thanks for your lovely comment, I follow you :*

    ReplyDelete