My first blogaward :-)

Omg, I received this blogaward from the lovely ZatZ of www.pinkcloudsz.blogspot.com, thank you so much! :)



I haven't been blogging here for very long, but already I got an award, weee, thanks:) Makes blogging more fun :) And keeps me motivated, knowing that I have at least some readers out there :-))) 


Award Rules: 
1. Thank the person that gave you the award, and link back to them
2. Post seven things about yourself
3. Answer the questions listed below
4. Pass the love to 15 (5) bloggers
5. Let them know they received an award


7 Things about me:

1. I LOVE coffee.
2. I'm quite nerdy, I love my Macbook.
3. I'm obsessed with Starbucks.
4. Addicted to everything pretty/beautiful.
5. I'm a stressed out person.
6. I LOVE to travel.
7. Shoeaddict.


Name your favorite color: Pink, black, turqouise, gold.
Name your favorite song: I'm the Man - Breadwinner, Until the End of the World - Apoptygma Berzerk, Damned in Black - Immortal. Etcetcetc..
Name your favorite dessert: Fresh strawberries and cream! Cheesecake.
What is pissing you off?: Waiting on people/things, slow computers, bad weather.
When you’re upset, you?: Sleep.
Your favorite pet: I LOVE ALL ANIMALS ON EARTH:)
Black or White?: Sorry, both ;)
Your biggest fear?: Losing people I care about, scars on my body, cancer, ending up in wheelchair etcetcetc.
My best feature is: Eyes.
Everyday attitude: A bit negative but trying my best to stay positive all tha timeee;)
What is perfection: Aaaah perfection is what I don't have!
Guilty pleasure: Way to much coffee I guess, and I spend too much money on crap. 


Since Im quite new to this whole blogcommunity, I havent yet got so many as 15 favourite bloggers. But I guess there's some that I check in to a bit more often than others :-)

So I would like to pass this award on to some cute ladies with some lovely blogs:
(Randomly listed)



I would recommend you to check out these blogs :)
Hope you all have a nice day!

3 comments

  1. I love love LOVE coffee too~ I need my fix every morning~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you love :)
    Bad weather and waiting for people definitely puts me in a bad mood too!

    ReplyDelete